Last week I wrote a post looking back at 2008. Now to look forward and set goals for the New Year. I hope I’m not too late as over 5% of the year has passed already.
- Expand the PuddleDucks range. Include more of the products that are successful and remove products that are not so popular with our customers.
- Review enable the site. Allow customers to enter reviews on the site and by text.
- Expand the number of shops, schools and creches we supply.
- Create more professional looking newsletters. Maybe change email supplier from Constant Contact.
- Blog more often. Find an audience – write content that appeals to the demographic of our customers i.e. parents of young children.
- Try Ebay again – I have experimented not very successfully with Ebay for selling single items. I’d like to try it again and maybe create an Ebay store this time
- Improve performance and Return on Investment on Online Advertising with Adwords and Facebook.
- Get better organic Google results by concentrating on website content.
- Find opportunities to get coverage by creating and sending interesting Press Releases.
- Create a number of surveys and send results of at lease one in a Press Release.
- Expand our Facebook Fan page, get some interaction going, give fans reason to be fans and provide offers and one-off deals to members.
If I get all that done then I’ll be happy.